International trade and investments are fundamental drivers for economic growth and welfare. Free trade and a level playing field enable companies to optimise their supply chain and improve their access to global markets.
Specialization and interest
Our research focuses on a range of micro- and macro-level topics, including:
- making market participation more beneficial for smallholders by offering guidance on how to manage risk, build social capital, enable collective action, foster partnerships between smallholders and the private sector through contract farming, and redress missing markets;
- reforming trade policy to remove barriers to trade and minimize the negative impact of market shocks on countries with vulnerable growing economies;
- monitoring and analyzing global, regional, and local food price movements to increase farmers’ and countries’ resilience to shocks;
- designing agricultural policies that achieve domestic goals (for example, smallholder support) while limiting negative externalities for foreign countries and agents;
- improving access to and efficiency of markets and agricultural value chains so that the food system is capable of providing more nutritious and safe food for the poor, especially women and young children; and;
- analyzing and identifying ways to optimize investments in infrastructure such as roads, electrification, ICTs, water, sanitation, and education that can help improve access to markets and, as a result, boost incomes, nutrition and health outcomes.
Key Benefits of the Service
Customer-centric businesses build a virtuous cycle we call the customer wheel. We help companies at every stage of growth, developing custom solutions and collaborating with all levels of your business.
- We help you understand customer behaviors
- We help break down barriers to innovation
- We help resolve the pricing paradox
- We help align brand strategy with key objectives
- We help companies nurture loyal customers who are more profitable
InvestMarket’s equity financing is the method of mobilizing the capital by acquiring shares in the funded companies. In return for the investment, shareholders receive interest in the company.
We help companies identify quick, targeted, customized solutions as well as strategic and operational improvements to boost underperforming sales organizations.
We help clients define the target customer or sweet spot — the area of distinct advantage over competitors—to inform business decisions and investment allocation.
We ensure marketing investments are generating highest returns and reinforcing the brand positioning; and build a loyal customer base through branding that cultivates a strong, trusted image.
We work with companies to develop a series of positive interactions with the customer to earn their advocacy and inform consistent delivery of experiences to drive top-line growth.